- Bacon grease, coconut oil, or the fat of your choice
- Free Range Organic Eggs
- Red, Green or Yellow Peppers
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Cut your peppers in 1/2 to 1″ thick rings, depending on how big your eggs are.
- I cooked bacon first and let the grease sit in the pan and stay warm.
- Drop your peppers in and let them get cooked on the edge of one side. Flip them over.
- After they are a bit cooked they should be pretty well sealed to the pan with bacon grease.
- Crack your egg and SLOWLY pour it in 🙂 Some whites may leak from under the bottom of your rings. No worries. Just press down on your rings with a spatula.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until eggs are as done as you want them, if you like them more thoroughly cooked simply place a lid on the pan and it will heat them up from both sides.