Sagi’s Signature Meatballs
(makes 6 servings, 5 meatballs each)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground Turkey
- 1 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 tablespoons all natural tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- Preheat over at 400 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Roll mixture into 30 1″ meatballs and place on sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
These freeze really well! Feel free to add whatever other seasonings you like 😀
Counts: 1/2 starch, 3 protein.
Nutrition: 220 calories, 10 g fat, 25g protein.