One of the Body Beast recipes that is Paleo too!
(makes one serving, adjust accordingly if cooking for more!)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 6 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon hymilian salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- Combine coconut milk, lime juice, honey, curry, ginger and garlic in bowl and set aside
- season shrimp with salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and bell pepper to cook, about 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add coconut milk mixture and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low boil for 5 minutes (or until sauce is thick an shrimp is firm).
Counts: 1 Vegetable, 4 Protein, 3 Fat
Nutrition: 346 calories, 23 g fat, 26 g protein.