TurboFire Inferno Plan Dinner: Day 2
- Two 4 oz. pieces of wild salmon, without skin
- 3 Tbsp. teriyaki marinade or sauce
- 2 pineapple rings
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium head of bok choy
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/3 cup of brown rice
- 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- Marinate the salmon in teriyaki overnight, or for an hour before grilling.
- Grill the salmon for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pineapple slices on the grill for 2 minutes and sear.
- Add rice, 2/3 cup of water, and 1 tsp. powdered ginger into a rice cooker or saucepan.
- Cook on low heat until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, spritz nonstick cooking spray and 1/2 tsp. sesame oil into frying pan. Sauté 1 garlic clove and the bok choy until soft, yet still crisp.