- Shrimp, cooked, 12 oz
- Avocados, California (Haas), 1 fruit without skin and seeds
- Salsa, 1 cup
- Beans, black, 1 cup
- Lemon juice, 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
- Himalayan Pink Salt, 0.25 tsp
- Other seasonings to taste
- Cut shrimp into 4 peices per shrimp
- Dice avocado
- Rinse black beans
- Mix shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
- In a bowl use a rubber spatula to layer the 1/4 of the shrimp, 1/4 of the beans, and 1/4 of the salsa, and 1/4 of your diced avocado. Fold gently. Repeat until all ingreidents are mixed!