TurboFire Inferno Plan Dinner: Day 3
- Two 4 oz. grass fed beef steaks – Lean cuts like loin, flank, or skirt
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed for the marinade, red pepper flakes (optional)
- 12 oz. bag of fresh chopped spinach
- 1 garlic crushed clove
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium baked potato cut in half
- Marinate steak an hour before grilling or overnight, in soy sauce, black pepper, crushed garlic, and red pepper flakes (optional).
- Grill steak to desired doneness.
- For the spinach, cook in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of water, stirring often.
- After 3 minutes of simmering, add sour cream, garlic, and Parmesan. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve steak and spinach with 1/2 of a baked potato.