TurboFire Inferno Plan Dinner: Day 1
- Four 6 oz. chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes, salt to taste
- 4 cups broccoli
- 4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, garlic salt to taste
- Mix Dijon mustard with honey, add parsley flakes and salt. Coat a 6oz chicken breast half in the mixture.
- Cook on a grill for about 7 minutes on each side (or until fully cooked).
- Steam 4 cups of frozen or fresh broccoli and top with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. garlic salt and 4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings.