- 1 lb large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (can use 1/3 less fat)
- 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 containers raspberries
- White or chocolate chips (or yogurt chips)
- Splash of lemon juice
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and splash of lemon juice, until creamy.
- Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or sandwich bag, with the corner snipped off.
- Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs.
- Wash raspberries.
- Push chips into raspberries.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.