I’ve been in leadership positions for quite some time now. When I was 5 I was already telling everyone what to do LOL. As an oldest sibling, and a generally bossy person, I found my way to the front of most group projects pretty quickly. As I have helped other people learn to lead, I have devoured leadership books of all kinds.
Some of them were blah, or only had a key sentence or two that really stuck. Others totally kicked ass. Like life changing, heavens open up, come to Jesus, major light bulb type stuff. Those are the ones I wanted to share with you here =)
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- 15 Laws of Invaluable Growth by John C. Maxwell
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell *Note, get the workbook too!
- People Follow You by Jeb Blount
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Go Pro by Eric Worre
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age by Dale Carnegie
I am currently working on a list for growing a business and another for confidence / personal growth! I’ll update when I post them =)
Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments <3