- 10 Eggs
- 3 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- 1 Tomato, diced.
- 5 slices lunch meat (ham goes best taste wise but I like turkey better)
- 2 cups shredded potatoes. I actually get the Simply Potatoes hash browns in a bag because I have a baby and ain’t nobody got time for that =P I use 1/2 of the bag.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Optional add ins: Chopped spinach, green onions, regular onions
- Cook and crumble the bacon before starting.
- Cut up lunch meat.
- Dice tomato.
- Crack and beat eggs until fluffy and bubbly and mix in all ingredients.
- Grease muffin tin cups (eggs will stick and they suck to clean) or use a silicon pan or liners
- Pour egg mixture into muffin cups until they are ¾ full (eggs do fluff up in oven)
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes, your tops will become slightly golden brown.
I dip them in ketchup for the full “Denny’s” feel 😉