- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 C tomatoes, diced
- 1 C pepperoni, diced
- 10 eggs
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp Penzy’s Pizza Seasoning (or more to taste)
- Heat olive oil over medium heat
- Saute onions until almost softened, about 5 minutes
- Add tomato paste, cook and stir until well incorporated with onions
- Add tomatoes and pepperoni, cook together for 4 minutes, stirring frequently
- Set aside to cool.
- Crack and beat eggs until fluffy and bubbly and mix in all ingredients, including seasonings.
- Grease muffin tin cups (eggs will stick and they suck to clean) or use a silicon pan or liners
- Pour egg mixture into muffin cups until they are ¾ full (eggs do fluff up in oven). You can stretch this to make 2 pans but I just make bigger ones and get 12 for the week.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes, your tops will become slightly golden brown.