This dinner uses mostly precooked, or instant, ingredients, so it is a super fast and easy way to feed a lot of people for a really low cost! Great for big families in need of an easy dinner, or single people who want to cook in bulk. It’s super cream and reminds me of a pot pie. So good!
- 1/2 pound diced or shredded chicken breast.
- 15 precooked thawed shrimp.
- 2 large, or 3 medium, zucchini, diced into quarters
- 1 jar (about 12 oz) of roasted red peppers. Drained and sliced.
- 1 1/4 cup of uncooked instant brown rice.
- 2 cans Condensed Cream soup. Celery, mushroom, chicken, potato, etc. Doesn’t matter, whatever your taste is. About 10 ounces each.
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock.
- 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt.
- Salt and pepper to your own taste.
- Heat the oven to 375 °F.
- Grease a 9 x 11 baking dish.
- Stir the chicken, shrimp, zucchini, peppers, rice, salt and pepper, into a bowl and pour evenly into dish.
- Mix the soup, Greek yogurt, and broth, together.
- Pour on top of the dish, covering evenly.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and stir.
- Bake for 10 additional minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and stir before serving.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Sign up for my newsletter for more tips, sales, recipes and updates!