- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch ginger, optional
- Pinch cayenne, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 green onions, tops only
In a very large skillet or wok, brown the ground beef with the garlic, salt and pepper. Drain the fat and set aside.
In that skillet add in the cocnut oil and heat. Add the cabbage and mushrooms and stir-fry until the cabbage is tender-crisp. Add the beef back in and stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.
Super amazing, low carb, paleo and cheap!!!
Great recipe, a little bland at first but a little more cayenne warmed it right up.