- Coconut oil, for greasing dish
- 1 pound cooked, shredded chicken. ( baked mine and threw it in the food processor, you’re shocked I know)
- 1 (14 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can of diced green chiles
- 1 pepper, seeded and diced (any color you like)
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 9×11 glass baking dish. Mine is metal here, I know, we are traveling and I don’t have my pyrex with me!
Okay remember, I am the laziest paleo cook in the world, so you don’t HAVE to do it this way, but I did …
Put all the shreded chicken in the bottom of the pan.
Put EVERYTHING else in the food processor and make chunky sauce. I usually do the onion, garlic and pepper first, and then canned stuff / liquids.
Pour it over evently and top with olives!
Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. You should be able to tell if the eggs have cooked, or the top will still be liquid in patches. Just cook it longer =P