- 3/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Raw Organic Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Fish or Clam Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger (Grated)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Pound Flank Steak (Thinly Sliced, Think Stir Fry Size)
- 3 Crowns of Croccoli (Tops Cut into Florets / Stems Shredded)
- Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Raw Cashews or Pieces
Whisk together coconut aminos, lemon and lime juice, and fish sauce. Place sliced flank steak in a shallow bowl and pour whisked mixture on top of the meat to cover.
On top place the garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and a bit of salt and pepper. I recommend marinating it for at least 30 minutes.
Now turn your attention to the broccoli. Add about a tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan and then add broccoli florets and cashews when it’s ready. As it is getting soft, you can then add in the stems you shredded and the salt and pepper. Go ahead and cover it, as the shredded peices will provide moisture cook everything nicely. Once broccoli is cooked through set it aside.
Grab a new pan, or the same one if you took the broccoli mix out of the other one, and add the meat and sauce directly to the hot pan, keeping it pretty evenly distributed. Cook meat until barely any pink remains, then add broccoli back to the pan.
Mix together and cook for 1 more minute. Don’t overdo this, thin meat strips get tough very easily !