Here is what a sumo wrestler does to get fat:
1. Skip breakfast. By depriving their bodies of food after eight hours of sleep, their metabolic rates stay low. They wait until at least noon to have their first meal of the day.
2. Exercise on an empty stomach. If their bodies have no food, their metabolic thermostats are turned down even lower to conserve fuel.
3. Take a nap after eating. The Sumo secret for gaining weight is that, after eating, they sleep for at least four hours.
4. Eat late in the day. Going to bed with full stomachs means that their bodies must respond to the huge flood of nutrients with a rush of insulin, forcing their bodies to store some of it in the cells as fat instead of in the muscles and organs as nutrients.
5. Always eat with others in a social atmosphere. According to leading researchers, a meal eaten with others can be at least 44 percent larger and with 30 percent more calories and fat.
So if you want to GAIN fat here are some things you can do 😛 If you are trying to lose, you should try doing the opposite!!! I personally drink Shakeology most days to start my day because I hate eating breakfast, but getting anything in is fine with me!